- @susanpohlman recommends Tuscany Il Ristorante in Westlake Village.
- @filigiakke recommends Trattoria Toscana in New York City.
- @atliss519 recommends Barbetta and Becco in New York City.
- @mymelange (who is as passionate about her food as I am!) has several favorites: Il Continori in Wappingers Falls, Caffe Macchiato in Newburgh, Mercato in Red Hook, and Gigi Trattoria in Rhinebeck.
- @italylogue recommends Alba Osteria in Portland. She also promises Ken's Artisan Pizza is almost as good as her husband's homemade pizza <wink>, and she loves Mio's gelato!
- @AATP recommends Cavatore's Italian Restaurant in Houston.
- Yours truly (that would be me!) recommends Nonna Tata in Ft. Worth.
- @wrldtrvlgrl recommends Rialto in Seattle.
- @paneevino recommend we give them a try: Pane e Vino in Lorton.
Don't see an Italian restaurant in your area? Check back--I will be adding updates to this post as they come in!